Last updated on 14th June 2015
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US
2.1 The Site is operated by LUANA HANSON INTERIORS (“LUANA HANSON INTERIORS “/ “we” / “our”). We are registered in the United Kingdom under company number 8369092 and have our registered office at 50 Seymour Street, London . W1H 7JG. Our VAT registration number is 749211333.
3. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
3.1 Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice.
3.2 It is your responsibility to ensure your computer or mobile device meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use the Website. The Website is only licensed for use on a device owned or controlled by you.
3.3 We may, from time to time, restrict access to certain features, content, or all or part of the Website.
3.4 We cannot guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Website. There may be times when all of, or certain features, parts or content of, the Website, become unavailable (whether on a scheduled or unscheduled basis) or are modified, suspended or withdrawn by us, in our sole discretion, without notice to you. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of any Website, or any features, parts or content of any Website.
3.5 You may only use the Website for your own non-commercial personal use and in accordance with these terms.
3.6 We may change the format and content of the Website from time to time. You agree that your use of Website is on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis and at your sole risk.
4. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
4.1 The Website may contain links to other sites. Except where they belong to us, such other sites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such sites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other sites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other site) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
5.2 You may not use the Website:
(a) in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
(b) in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
(c) for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any third party in any way (in particular minors);
(e) to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of solicitation; or
(f) to knowingly transmit any viruses, worms, trojans, or any other contaminants that may be used to access and/or modify, delete or damage any data files or other computer programs.
5.4 We make no warranty that the Website (or any sites that are linked to the Website) is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
6.1 All concepts, information and materials contained in or displayed on the Website are the proprietary property of us or our licensors, and are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other applicable laws.
6.2 No part of the Website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using the Website. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on the Website.
6.3 You may not copy, reproduce or interfere with the Website, including but not limited to using any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any of its content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve the right to monitor and to bar any such activity and your use of the Website hereby authorises us to monitor your use of the Website and its content.
7. DATA PROTECTION
9.1 We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained within the Website or the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services featured on the Website.
9.2 We do not limit or exclude our liability to you for: (i) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (ii) our fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any other liability that may not be limited or excluded under English law.
9.4 Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown within the Website and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
10. NON-RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
10.1 The information contained within the Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. Neither we nor any of our third-party providers of information guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any such information, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
10.2 Commentary and other materials appearing within the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
12. APPLICABLE LAW
13. CONTACTING US
Please submit any questions you have about these terms and conditions or any problems concerning the Website by email to email@example.com
COMPANY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to placing your order with LUANA HANSON INTERIORS. Acceptance of your order will be on the understanding that you have read, fully understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions. If you require further clarification of any details please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. OUR QUOTATION
1 Our quotation for supply of any goods and design concept will be prepared based on the agreement between yourself and our designers and is valid for one month from date of issue. Your written acceptance is required before commencement of order.
2. LUANA HANSON INTERIORSSCOPE OF WORK
1. LUANA HANSON INTERIORS will provide interior design services and project management services only. LUANA HANSON INTERIORS is not a general contractor and will not act in such capacity. Any issues concerning construction elements must be discussed between owner and his/ her contractor.
2. LUANA HANSON INTERIORS will endeavour to advise the client of the predicted timescale of works as soon as is possible after the quotes have been produced. All such dates shall be approximates only and LUANA HANSON INTERIORS cannot be held responsible for any delay in completion.
3. LUANA HANSON INTERIORS can be responsible for organising Third Party companies, firms or individuals (“Third Party Suppliers”) to undertake certain work for the Client, such as decorating, building work, carpet fitting, curtain and blind manufacture and fitting and
such other work as confirmed by LUANA HANSON INTERIORS.
4. Due to the nature of the Interior Design business we cannot guarantee that Clients will always like our recommendations. Interior Design can be subjective. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any refunds in this case. However please feel free to contact LUANA HANSON INTERIORS and we will be happy to discuss the design concept further and perhaps make further recommendations via phone/ email in special cases.
3. CLIENT OBLIGATION
1. The Client shall ensure that the property is accessible to employees of LUANA HANSON INTERIORS and any third party suppliers providing services throughout the duration of the works.
2. The client will ensure that utilities such as electricity and water are available for use at the property throughout works and at no cost to LUANA HANSON INTERIORS.
4. PURCHASING OF RENTAL PRODUCT
1. From time to time, LUANA HANSON INTERIORS may need to purchase products for the Client in addition to the scope of work already proposed. In such cases, full payment of the agreed purchase price is required from the Client prior to purchasing the agreed products.
2. In cases where furniture or accessories have been rented, it remains the Client’s responsibility to insure the furniture and accessories against all risks, damage or loss.
5. THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS
1. The Client will form a contractual relationship with Third Party Suppliers, and will be responsible for managing these relationships and any financial settlements direct with Third Party Suppliers.
2. If so requested, LUANA HANSON INTERIORS may coordinate the services and financial settlements with the Third Party Suppliers on their behalf, as part of the service undertaken, but the Client will remain ultimately responsible for the contractual relationship with the Third Party Supplier.
3. LUANA HANSON INTERIORS is not responsible for forming any contractual relationship on behalf of the client.
6. PAYMENT & BILLING TERMS
1. The charges for the services are set out in the Estimate accompanying these terms and conditions or as amended or updated by LUANA HANSON INTERIORS and communicated to the Client.
2. Payment should be made by cash or cheque with supporting guarantee card or bank transfer.
3. All Cheques should be made payable to LUANA HANSON INTERIORS or as confirmed by LUANA HANSON INTERIORS.
4. All payments to LUANA HANSON INTERIORS are due immediately upon presentation of invoice, except where the invoice is sent via post where payments shall be payable within 5 working days from the date of the invoice.
5. Interest at the rate of 5% per month shall be payable on all accounts not settled by their due date.
6. The interest will be added monthly thereafter from the due date until the settlement is received.
7. Should LUANA HANSON INTERIORS have to instruct a debt recovery agency, or instigate legal proceedings, the Client will be liable for any costs incurred.
7. CANCELLATION & TERMINATION POLICY
1. The Client has the right to cancel this contract (the “Contract”) at any time up to the end of seven working days after the day on which the Contract is concluded, subject to the following provisions. A working day is any day other than weekends and
bank or other public holidays.
2. The client does not have the right to cancel the Contract if the supply of the Service begins with the Client’s agreement before the end of the seven working day cancellation period.
3. To exercise the right of cancellation as set out in clause 7.1, the Client must give written notice to LUANA HANSON INTERIORS by hand or post or email at LUANA HANSON INTERIORS address or email as set out in clause 9.2 below.
4. Once the client has notified LUANA HANSON INTERIORS that the Client is cancelling the Contract, LUANA HANSON INTERIORS will within 30 days refund the Client for the Services.
5. Following the seven day period set out in clause 7.1, the client has the right to terminate the contract at any time giving notice in writing to LUANA HANSON INTERIORS. The Client will be liable to pay LUANA HANSON INTERIORS for the services provided to the date of Termination (including but not limited to Services already performed, goods and materials supplied or ordered on the Client’s behalf, any services that may incur cancellation fees and any travel or accommodation costs incurred by LUANA HANSON INTERIORS Consultants).
6. A delay by either party in acting on a breach of this contract will not be regarded as a waiver of the breach. If either party waives a breach of the Contract by the other, the waiver is limited to the particular breach.
7. Termination of contract will not affect either party’s outstanding rights or duties, including LUANA HANSON INTERIORS’ right to recover any money owing to it under these terms and conditions.
1. LUANA HANSON INTERIORSshall have no Liability to the Client for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from any information or instruction supplied by the client which is or are incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate.
2. LUANA HANSON INTERIORSshall not be liable to the Client for any unforeseeable loss or damage arising from the provision (or nonprovision) of the Services, including loss of profit or consequential loss or damage.
3. Neither LUANA HANSON INTERIORS, nor the client shall be liable for any failure to perform its duties under this Contract due to circumstances beyond its control, including without limitation flood, fire or otherwise adverse weather conditions.
4. To enable LUANA HANSON INTERIORS to deal with any complaints that may arise relating to the Services, the Client must provide full details of any complaints within 7 days of the supply of the relevant services.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects any liability for death or personal injury caused by LUANA HANSON INTERIORS’ negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or the Client’s statutory rights as a consumer.
9. DATA PROTECTION
1. LUANA HANSON INTERIORS will only use personal information provided by the Client for the purpose of providing the Services, or for informing the client of the availability of similar services, unless the client agrees otherwise.
2. The Client can correct any information, or ask for information about the Client to be delayed, by giving written notice to LUANA HANSON INTERIORS at the following email address: email@example.com
3. We have taken every measure to prevent internet fraud and ensure data collection from you is stored as securely as possible. However, we cannot be liable in the event of a breach in our secure computer servers.
1. The copyright, design right and all other intellectual property rights in any materials and other documents or items prepared or produced for the Client by or on behalf of LUANA HANSON INTERIORS in connection with the Services shall belong to LUANA HANSON INTERIORS absolutely and any such materials, documents or items shall be or remain the sole property of BBH DESIGN LTD.
2. LUANA HANSON INTERIORS shall be permitted to use photographs of the Client’s property which demonstrates the Services provided by LUANA HANSON INTERIORS for its own marketing purposes.
3. The client shall be entitled to use any such materials, documents or other items as are referred to in paragraph 10.1 in connection with the Services but shall not be entitled to copy any such items or use them for any commercial purpose.
4. In accessing the website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
1. LUANA HANSON INTERIORS may assign or sub-contract the Contract if this is necessary for Operational reasons or in connection with a business transfer or reorganisation. Otherwise, the contract is not transferable by either party.
2. Nothing in this Contract gives any right to any third party to enforce any provision under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise.
3. These Terms and Conditions and the Contract will be subject to English law, and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the Contract.